YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 8 December 2012

Tribal Tops ღ

I saw this tribal top gif on my friends blog and it instantly appealed to me! I love the bright, tribal patterns. This adorable top can be paired with plain shorts (denim would look great with this), jeans, leggings or even genie/fat pants. It is a must have for summer!




I found this tribal print tank on shopstyle.com. I love the print and its a great summer top which can be dressed up or down depending on how you like it. You can dress it up with some plain (tan or black) capri pants and heels, or with a tight black skirt and tights. You can dress it down with denim shorts and jandals/espadrilles.




I found this button up shirt on amazon.com and I fell in love with the pattern. It would look great tucked into dark jeans/pants, or tied at the bottom and worn with denim shorts or cut-offs. I think this shirt would be a great summer wardrobe addition.




No comments:

Post a Comment